BAUMA CHINA 2020 was held in Shanghai New International Expo Center on November 24, 2020. HELI as the exhibitor undoubtedly presented a great show at this exhibition.
This year, HELI outdoor exhibition area covers more than 1000 square meters. On this grand ground, HELI displayed:
- its latest internal combustion and lithium-ion trucks
- a 12.5 meters-mast reach trucks
- a 50000Lbs. seven-layer hybrid stacker
- its hydrogen fuel forklifts
- its explosion-proof lithium-ion forklifts
- the new 24000Lbs. forklifts
- its rough terrain telescopic boom forklifts
- the new lithium-ion battery tractors
- its side forklifts
- its high and low level pickers
- and other new products
At the time of product launch, in the presence of industry associations, company executives, customers and partners, the new flagship product of the HELI – G2 6000Lbs.-7000Lbs.t series lithium-ion battery forklifts was officially presented. This special lithium-ion powered forklift with high performance and efficiency is specially designed for the electric market, fulfilling the double requirements of a compact and ergonomic structure and is comparable to internal combustion forklifts in terms of performance at all levels such as driving, climbing and stacking capacity, with higher operational efficiency.
While pursuing the high performance demands of lithium-ion products, HELI launched the G3 4000Lbs-20000Lbs Series Internal Combustion Forklifts in the market for high-end internal combustion forklifts, which also received a strong response.